Monday, September 29, 2008

BRING YO A$$ TO THE TABLE!

For those of you I converse with via that new fangled instant messaging technology, you are aware I use the word "Coolio" a good deal in place of simply "Cool". Yesterday after using it I wondered what is Coolio doing nowadays and well you can thank me later for what I found. Apparently he has a cooking show on the internet.

SHAKAZULU! I've watched them all and they are gold! To view all ten hilarious webisodes go to mydamnchannel.com and under channels click coolio. You will definitely not be disappointed.

Things I have learned include how to make spinach even kids will like, a dime bag is the same as a level teaspoon, how to make a cool-a-cado, what coolio looks like in a pirate outfit, how to make a salad that will make a girls panties fall off, and the Andy Milaclockis is still ticking.

Oh and most importantly if it looks good, smells good, tastes good, it is good.

P.S. I also learned (not from the show) that Coolio was arrested sometime in June but was released on bail and I believe this may be one of the reasons there are no new episodes since the end of April.

P.P.S. Seriously stop reading and watch it, I'm really surprised you read past the word pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment