Monday, November 3, 2008

Evian is Naive spelled backward

Dear Evian Water,

Thanks but no thanks for donating all that bottled water for the Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure in Hunt Valley. I'll admit I was tired as hell at the end and boy did I appreciate the water on the morning of October the 19th.

However I was bothered to read on the side of your bottle later that day the water you so graciously donated was produced on 10/03/06 17:57 and expired 10/08/2008. If not for the fact I constantly forget what year it is (seriously that Y2K thing was that long ago?) I would have noticed a little faster, but that water you gave me "went bad" 11 days ago! I don't even know how water goes bad but still! At least have the respect to somehow take that off the side of the bottle. All I ask is next time you donate something to someone it be something that actually has a value above that of garbage.

Thanks

P.S. I've been refilling and reusing the bottle in my car and stuff and the little flippy cap thing broke off after like 10 days of use. Really? You couldn't make a more durable cap? Not that I ever bought your snobby water before but good luck trying to get me to buy it ever. Deer Park '08!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't even bother to look. I drank the expired water too...

    P.S. never realized that about their name either

    P.P.S. are you going to the soccer game on Friday?

    ReplyDelete