Friday, February 27, 2009

You know what's a fun game? Q*bert

Q*bert was this awesome game for Regular Nintendo and at the arcade (sidenote it's kinda funny how commonly it is referred to as "regular nintendo" when that isn't at all its real name. Like I kinda wanna be a history snob to the point I call WWI the Great War. Anyway...) and when you died in the game he made this weird computerized noise and a talk bubble popped up where he said something to the effect of "%@&#". This will all make sense in a few moments.

For the season o' Lent in addition to giving up chips I am attempting to stop using curse words. Earlier today I found myself wishing I could train myself to make that Q*bert computer noise. So the following is a list of things I used expletives toward and or about today...yes I'm aware I have a problem hence the trying to fix it.

Morning
AutoCad
Carrier HAP (A computer program I use at work)
Timesheets
Coworker
Self
AutoCad
CAPS Lock
Bartender at TGIFridays
Rain

There are probably other things that I forgot but yeah. So apparently if I didn't use a computer I would be a much less angry person.

2 comments: